1177 WEST LOOP SOUTH – HOUSTON, TX
HICKS VENTURES ADDING $6 MILLION TO 1177 WEST LOOP SOUTH IN RENOVATION PLAN
EXTERIORS: AN ICONIC RIBBON OF LIGHT
It’s all about the arrival experience. A singular canopy highlighted by a striking ribbon of light frames and delineates the first two floors of the building. This powerful visual stroke wraps the visible front facade of the building providing more visual awareness to the 610 freeway. A continuous ribbon of light that follows the elegant curve of the building will highlight the canopy and provide an unmistakable branded recognition in the evening and at night. Every day, 280,766 cars drive by 1177 W. Loop S. on 610. The new canopy and ribbon of light demonstrates to all that the building is “new” and “changed”.
The visual experience is carried to the garage entries and provides as enhanced arrival sequence and a seamless, integrated experience for tenants and visitors alike.
INTERIORS: MEDIA WALL & LIVING LOUNGE
The shared ammenity and public spaces, including the lobby, elevators, and cafe are crucial for the health and viability of a building. These are the spaces where connections begin. More importantly, these often overlooked and under-utilized spaces can also add the most value to a building’s user perception.
We divide the interior experience into two halves. The initial entry lobby is anchored by a programmable media wall that changes as the day progresses. The media wall delivers unique, fresh content in an engaging way to visitors and building occupants. Users are then ushered through wood, framed portals where the elevators are. Upon passing through the elevator portals, users are greeted with a corporate living room concepts inspired by the hospitality sector. The same approach is extended to all shared building spaces including elevator lobbies, restrooms, a fitness facility, and multiple flexible conferencing spaces.“Class-A” materials are used throughout in order to deliver and reinforce an elevated experience.
- covers prominent portions of the front facade facing 610
- continuous light stripe
- extend aesthetics to garage entry points to emphasize entrances
- new enhanced landscaping design to bridge 1177 main building with parking garage
- provide downlights at user spaces, walkways, and drive lanes
- retain existing benches
- retain existing retaining walls and center planter
- new wood top finish for benches to provide a softer touch and a better seating experience
- replace existing patio furniture with cafe tables
- add new planters
- add branding touchpoints where applicable
EXTERIOR: GARAGE CONNECTOR
- retain existing column structure
- add new engineered wood soffit
- add enhanced landscaping to hide elements that do not align with the identity of the building
- 342,000, 18 Story Office Tower with Prestigious Galleria Address
- Conveniently located on West Loop South; Seconds from I-10, US-59 and Houston’s Galleria
- Unparalleled Views of Memorial Park
- On-Site Management / 24-hr Security
- On-Site Deli
© 2021 Hicks Ventures. All rights reserved.